Wednesday, March 14, 2007
In this second NYCC report, I discuss my single sketch request and list the comics I got signed.
I asked Terry Laban to do a "Jewish sketch" for me and he drew an illustration of his wife Patty lighting a pair of Sabbath candles.
Comics that I got autographed :
* The Lone and Level Sands, signed by A. David Lewis
* Aardwolf #1, signed by Clifford Meth
* King David and Wolfpack #1, signed by Kyle Baker (he was an inker for Wolfpack)
* Testament #8 and a color printout of Testament #1, signed by both Liam Sharp and Douglas Rushkoff
* "Chanukah Blues", signed by Lauren Weinstein
* color printout of "Son O God", signed by Neal Adams
* printout of "How We Met : Neil's Version", signed by Neil Kleid
* Superman #80-82, signed by Jon Bogdanove
* Maximortal #4-7, signed by Rick Veitch
* Simpsons Comics #62, signed by Gail Simone (who wrote the story "Li'l Krusty in Give a Hoot, Stay in School")
* Peter Parker : The Spectacular Spider-Man #117, Mark Hazzard : Merc #3, Blasters Special #1 and Marvel Holiday Special 1993 (which includes the story "Revisionist History"), all signed by Peter David
Posted by Steve Bergson at 9:24 PM