Jewish Comics logo illustrated by Michael Netzer, copyright 2009

Jewish Comics Search Engine

Goodreads bookshelf montage

Google Search Window

Monday, April 23, 2018

Jews & Comics in NYC

Those who have been reading my blog will recall that I try to focus in on the Jews-&-Comics content of conventions & conferences.

For Jewish conferences, the post will typically be titled "The Comics Side of ...."

For comic conventions, the post will typically be titled "The Jewish Side of ...."

For my next 3 posts, I won't be using either title. You see, the 3 Jewish Comic Con events are all 100% comics-related and 100% Jewish.

I missed out on the chance to blog about Jewish Comic Con last year, but this year, I'll be just under the wire, so to speak.

Stay tuned for all the cool info!

No comments: